1) Upper East Side: Zagat Buzz notes that Tony's Di Napoli has fallen victim to the continuing construction of the Second Avenue Subway, to be replaced by an actual subway station for the future line. [ZB]
2) Greenwich Village: Grub Street reports that the year-long shuttered MaximoPino will soon reopen as Rockography. [GS]
3) Midtown East: Grub Street also brings word that Barros Luco is now closed. [GS]
4) Lower East Side: Bowery Boogie reports that brazen trademark-flouting Mario's Pizza has run out of lives. [BB]
5) Lower East Side: Bowery Boogie notices that two year-old La Barra Cevicheria has left 250 Broome Street. [BB]
6) Gramercy: Grub Street has the signage at Galaxy Global Eatery, indicating that they're done after 15 years. [GS]
7) Park Slope: Fucked in Park Slope speculates that Belleville is done for good. They say they are only renovating but the locals don't buy it. [FipS]
8) Chelsea: Zagat Buzz reports today that MyBar, which opened last summer on 10th Ave. and 27th, is covered with paper and closed.