Welcome to SoHo/NoHo, wherein we break down the week’s restaurant news based on what was So Hot (SoHo) and what was Not Hot (NoHo).
1) NYC-Themed Bagel Sandwiches In England | Brooklyn-Themed Artisanal Fare In Manhattan
2) B & B Aims to Replace the Old, Shuttered Jerry’s | The Shuttering of an Old Ben & Jerry’s
3) Italian Classic-in-the-Making Lincoln Opens | Italian Classic Cono’s O'Pescatore Closes
4) The Sleek, Futuristic Look of FoodParc | The Sleek, Conference Room Look of Riverpark
5) Silly Bandz Find Their Way Into Restaurants! | The Ways Silly Bands Find Restaurants
6) ‘Cuebrito | Tacos "the Size of Baby Fists”
7) The Dutch! | The Draft?
8) NYC Chefs Sparring With Celebrities | NYC Chefs Sparring With SF Chefs