Welcome to SoHo/NoHo, wherein we break down the week’s restaurant news based on what was So Hot (SoHo) and what was Not Hot (NoHo).
1) Sinking a Lot of Money Into a Pizzeria | Sinking Pizzerias
2) Nuela Getting One Star From the NYT | Red Rooster Getting Four Stars From Yelp
3) The Return of Fried Dumpling | "The Dumpling Effect"
4) Late Night Service at the New Crif Dogs | Late Night Service at Fatty Crab
5) Torrisi Gets a Stand | Raoul’s Loses the Benches
6) Iggy Pop at Don Hill's | False Rumors of David Bowie at Don Hill's
7) Choc Full o'Nuts Reopening | TOTG Parking Lot Reopening With Food Trucks
8) The Shake Shack’s Meat-Crazy Deli Dog | The Crazy Meat Sign at This Deli