Last week we introduced the Eater Inside Restaurant Design Quiz, wherein we isolated a few sharp design details from twelve restaurants that had been featured on Eater Inside, and asked you to guess their identities. The inbox was flooded with answers, some right, some way off. Below are the answers — thanks again for playing!
1) The wallpaper at West Village Scottish Gastropub Highlands:
2) The striped white and green wall w/shelf and portrait from Motorino in the East Village:
3) The colorful ceiling balloons at David Burke Townhouse:
4) An arch and portraits at Daniel:
5) The vault door at Capital Grille
6) The wall painting in the back room of Minetta Tavern:
7) The arched ceiling at Bar Boulud:
8) The chandelier at Cocteleria:
9) A Tiki statue on the wall of Painkiller:
10) Chairs made of recycled street signs at The Collective:
11) The corner of the ceiling at Corton:
12) The letter board menu at M. Wells:
All Photos by Daniel Krieger.
· Take the Eater Inside Restaurant Design Quiz [~ENY~]
· All Eater Inside Coverage · [~ENY~]