1) Douglaston: Darryl "The Straw" Strawberry and Eytan Sugarman's Strawberry's Sports Grill is now open for fans of sports and rehabilitated sports stars alike. Status: Certified Open; 42-15 235th St, 718-517-8787
2) Hell's Kitchen: DMANBURGER reports that Blackburn Burger Bistro is open. It's small and the decor is gaudy but the menu items appear plentiful and varied. Status: Certified Open; 683 9th Ave.
3) Little Italy: Grub Street reports on the month-old Bluebird Sky, a sandwich-and-salad spot, that is currently open for breakfast and lunch only. Status: Certified Open; 121 Baxter St., 212-966-4646.
4) Hell's Kitchen: Life with Food and Drink is reporting that Bai Cha, a self-proclaimed South East Asian Street Food & Market, is now open. They serve salads, sandwiches, and plenty of satay. Status: Certified Open; 710 9th Ave.,212-315-9667.
5) Clinton Hill: Brownstoner reports that after some false starts, Fulton Grand Bar finally opened on Wednesday. To celebrate their grand opening, they'll be offering their drinks at happy hour prices all night long. Status: Open; Fulton Street and Grand Avenue, Clinton Hill.
6) DUMBO: The Feed reports that Ditch Plains Drop In, the Brooklyn Bridge Park outpost of the West Village restaurant, is open as a pop-up stand for Thursday night film screenings. This is a temporary set-up as the original permanent "surf-style concession stand" is still planning on opening later this summer. Status: Certified Open; Brooklyn Bridge Park, Pier 1, 2 Old Fulton St at Furman St, DUMBO, 646-613-2490.
7) Lower East Side: The Feed brings word that Kung Fu Bing, the Chinatown fast-food chain, is now open in their new Lower East Side location. 189 E Houston St., 212-777-3188.
8) Midtown West: Midtown Lunch checks in on the 5th Avenue Bon Chon and learns that a fryer-issue has delayed today's opening. Status: Opens tomorrow; 325 Fifth Ave, 212-686-8282