1) Flatiron District: Zagat Buzz reports that Bazar Mediterranean Bistro, the Mediterranean restaurant from chef Rick Laakkonen, will open tonight for dinner but not with a liquor license. The diverse menu, including French, Iberian, and North African inspired dishes, is matched by a wine list (eventually) consisting of six reds and six whites, none more expensive than $13 a glass. Status: Opens today; 4 W 19th St, 212-929-4444.
2) Williamsburg: The Feed has a first look at Le Comptoir, a bistro that'll be serving locally sourced food that's American but with a French influence. They'll open this week for lunch and brunch but dinner will have to wait until they get a liquor license. Status: Open Friday; 251 Grand St, Williamsburg, 718-486-3300.
3) Hell's Kitchen: A second location for Lime Jungle, a Tex-Mex takeout place, will be opening just three blocks away from the original. In addition to the original location's menu, the new one will also be serving Carne Asada and Pergo Entero (whole red snapper) as well as organic wines and flavored margaritas. Status: Scheduled to open tonight or tomorrow but no answer at the restaurant; 741 9th Ave. 212-582-5599.
4) Lower East Side: Bowery Boogie is reporting that Fisk, the Swedish market next to White Slab Palace, is now open. They're still adding to their inventory but they'll soon be offering a takeout menu that will include hot dogs, meatballs, and open-faced sandwiches from the neighboring White Slab Palace. Status: Certified open; 77 Delancey.
5) Upper East Side: Simply Peeled, a frozen dessert store on the the Upper East Side, is now open. Their Fruizo is a soft-serve treat but it's not frozen yogurt - in fact, it's non-dairy with the only ingredients being fruit, filtered water, and organic cane sugar. Status: Certified open; 1371 Third Ave., 212-794-2200.