1) Upper West Side: The Gospel of Neil brings word and photographic evidence that the new Two Boots Pizzeria on the Upper West Side is open: "It is also good to know that there is someplace for a quick bite near the newly renovated 96th street 1-2-3 entrance other than McDonald's or a diner. Is Two Boots the best slice? No. But it is a better slice than we have had around here." Status: Certified Open; 2547 Broadway.
2) Lower East Side: Bowery Boogie is reporting that Ramen Kuidouraka has opened their second location. No liquor license for them yet so they are strictly BYOB for now. Status: Certified Open; 121 Ludlow Street.
3) Lower East Side: Thrillist brings word that L'Oubli, a bar/restaurant serving a tapas-like menu and rotating cocktail specials, will be soft opening this week. Their selection of food and drinks will be limited until their grand opening in a few weeks. Status: Soft opens today; 188 Suffolk St.
4) West Village: The Feed has photos of Orient Express, a cocktail lounge inspired by the namesake legendary passenger train. For now, only cocktails are being served in this dining car inspired space but a small menu and afternoon tea will debut soon. Status: Certified Open; 325 W 11th St., 212-691-8845.
5) Long Island City: The Feed brings details of Burger Garage, an auto-themed eatery located in Long Island City, is now open for business after months of delays. Status: Certified Open; 25-36 Jackson Ave, Long Island City, 718-392-0424.
6) Corona: The WPIX Morning News reports that Gabbana, chef Ricardo Cardona's dining and nightlife spot, is open. They serve modern Dominican cuisine and a selection of 50 sipping rums. Status: Certified Open; 107-11 Northern Blvd, Corona, 718-651-4052.
7) Fort Greene: The Feed reports that Mauzac, a wine bar named after the white variety of grape used for wine, is now open. Status: Certified Open; 138 DeKalb St, Fort Greene, 718-694-2044.
8) Greenwich Village: Bowery Boogie reports that 3 Sheets Saloon, a bar opening in the spot formerly occupied by Town Tavern, will be opening this Thursday. Philadelphia Eagles, fear not, 3 Sheets will continue the Town Tavern's tradition of being the Eagles Headquarter of NYC. Status: Opens tonight; 134 W 3rd St, 212-253-6955.
9) Flatiron District: The New York Times is reporting that Bazar Mediterranean Bistro, helmed by chef Rick Laakkonen, will be opening on August 16th. Their menu is varied, serving French, Iberian, and North African inspired dishes. Status: Opens Monday; 4 W 19th St, 212-929-4444.
10) Greenwich Village: Bowery Boogie reports that Pubblico Espresso Bar, located above underground bar Rabbit Club, is now open. Status: Certified Open; 124 MacDougal St.
11) Brooklyn Heights: Brownstoner is reporting that the latest Crumbs location in Brooklyn Heights is now open. Status: Certified Open; 109 Montague St, Brooklyn Heights, 718-935-9600.