1) Boerum Hill: According to their reps, Rothchild's, a New Orleans-themed restaurant in the place of Stan's Place, opens to the public Wednesday. They'll serve seafood gumbo, catfish po' boys, rock shrimp and grits, mussels with andouille sausage, and more. Status: Opens Wednesday; 411 Atlantic Avenue, 718-569-3110.
2) Midtown: The shop at Andaz 5th Avenue, a new casual market and cafe serving breakfast lunch and dinner, opens today at the new Midtown hotel. It seats 42 and most ingredients are reportedly sourced from New York farms. Oh, and there's a floor to ceiling wine wall. Status: Certified Open; 485 5th Ave., 212-601-1234.
3) Clinton Hill: Grub Street and Brownstoner report that Beny's Delice, a gourmet shop and French bakery on Fulton in Clinton Hill, is open. Status: Certified Open; 903 Fulton St., Clinton Hill, 646-704-1315.
4) Park Slope: The Feed reports that pizzeria and Italisn restaurant Campo de’ Fiori, opened on Thursday. Chef Andrea Dal Monte (an owner of Rome’s Michelin-starred Acqualina) is at the helm. Status: Certified Open; 187 Fifth Ave., Park Slope, 347-763-0933.
5) Soho: Diner's Journal brings word that Christiane Celle, the founder of clothing chain Calypso, along with the owner of Oro in Nolita and others are opening Lafayette Espresso Bar, a 250-square-foot storefront that "will serve made-to-order juices, espresso and drip coffee brewed to order, and sell sandwiches and salads, as well as an array of local artisanal food products like Brooklyn Brine pickles, Anarchy in a Jar preserves, vegan Cavemen Cookies and homemade granola." Status: Opening tomorrow; 189 Lafayette St., 212-226-8812.