1) Williamsburg: Goods Food, the airstream trailer parked on the corner of Metropolitan and Lorimer, soft opened yesterday for one day only. The brainchild of the DIY experts over at Third Ward in Bushwick, the trailer serves burgers, dogs, fish and chips, and these breakfast sandwiches. On Sundays, they'll be serving fried chicken and biscuits. Status: Soft open on June 9, officially open to the public on June 19; Metropolian at Lorimer St., no phone.
2) Caffé TDT, a new spinoff from tourist trap Trattoria Dopo Teatro, a long-time favorite for Italian cuisine in the Theater District, opened today: "Located in the restaurant’s Theater Room, the caffé will offer an assortment of panini, pastas, salads and appetizers all under $10; main courses are all under $14." Status: Certified open; 125 W. 44th St., 212-869-2849.
3) Midtown: Metromix reports that Vanilla Ice made an appearance for the grand opening of Irish Exit, a new bar on 52nd and 2nd. Expect shot specials, an Irish happy hour, and plenty of bachelor and bachelorette parties. Status: Certified open; 978 Second Ave., 212-755-8383.
4) Carroll Gardens: The Brooklyn Farmacy, a hotly anticipated new store and soda fountain is open. They're serving, "egg creams, sundaes, ice cream sandwiches, pies and, of course, sodas." Here's a look at today's menu. Status: Certified open; 513 Henry St.
5) East Village: EV Grieve reports that the long delayed Cafe Hanover on St. Mark's Place has opened. It's connected to the U2 karaoke joint in the old Mondo Kim's space and offers up typical deli fare. Status: Certified open; 6 St. Mark's Place.