1) Williamsburg: The folks behind Graham Avenue spots Variety (a coffee shop) and Sel de Mer (the seafood restaurant) have teamed up to open Miller's Tavern in the recently shuttered Flying Cow space (which has had a litany of tenants in the last few years). On the menu are items like tuna tartare, roast chicken, market salads, steak, and a simplified version of Sel de Mer's excellent burger. Glasses of wine are around $6-8. Status: Certified Open; 2 Hope St.
2) Lower East Side: A tipster sends in a photo confirming Tuesday's news that Tiny's Giant Sandwich Shop is back in business after shuttering three months ago. Status: Certified Open; 129 Rivington St, 212-982-1690.
3) Brooklyn Heights: Per The Feed, American resto Brooklyn Bridge Gardens is open in the space that formerly housed Five Front. Status: Certified Open; 5 Front St, 718-625-5559.
4) Williamsburg: We don't know too much at this point, but a bar/restaurant called Cream has opened in the former Soundfix space on Bedford. It takes up both the record shop space and the connected bar and venue space. A tipster adds, "The menu was not all that inspiring. The back bar is cooler than the restaurant, at least from the drive-by perspective. I know that a Dressler employee was part of the team but now isn't anymore." Status: Certified Open; 110 Bedford Ave.
5) Lower East Side: Bowery Boogie posts interior/exterior shots of Lina Frey, the French bistro with a sweet/savory crepe take-out window from two Boucarou alums. It has a retractable ceiling. Status: Certified Open; 201 East Houston St, 212-995-5546. [BB]
6) Upper East Side: FloFab lays down some knowledge on new Turkish spot Marmara, singling out the Lahmajun (meat-topped flatbreads) on offer. Status: Certified Open; 1660 3rd Ave, 212-996-1313.
7) Cobble Hill: Brownstoner grabs some photographic evidence of the wildly colorful garden at the Brooklyn outpost of Forest Hills' 5 Burro Cafe. Status: Certified Open; 127 Columbia St, 718-875-5515.
8) Central Park South: Well tanned dynamo Todd English has orchestrated the opening of the Plaza Food Hall, a glorified food court, in the concourse level of The Plaza hotel. Status: Certified Open; 1 West 59th St, 212-986-9260.
9) Upper West Side: Per a release, opening tonight is Taberna, a tapas restaurant helmed by Jennifer Cole, who has 12 years experience working at several Michelin-starred restaurants in Spain. She previously did a guest chef tenancy at Tia Pol. Status: Certified Open; 429 Amsterdam Ave, 917-388-3500.