1) East Village: A tipster gets some new pictures of the soon to open East Village branch of Xi'an Famous Foods and DMANBURGER reports it will open July 3rd. We also have some new pictures of the St. Alps Teahouse, which is reopening nearby on 3rd Avenue soon. [PLYWOOD]
2) Nolita: Fork in the Road posts evidence of signage at the Tortilleria Nixtamal / Aaron Sanchez Señor Tacombi brick-and-mortar outpost at 267 Elizabeth St. [PLYWOOD]
3) East Village: EV Grieve sneaks a photo of construction going on at 325 Bowery, which will be a new venue with ties to Freeman's and The Rusty Knot, and it looks like they're a ways away. [PLYWOOD]
4) Nolita: Bowery Boogie snaps some interior shots of the unknown restaurant going in at 146 Orchard St. It was rumored to be the reincarnation of Camille Becerra's Paloma, which succumbed to a fire over a year ago, but Becerra cited problems with the owners that were preventing her from signing on.
5) Lower East Side: Bowery Boogie writes that a nondescript pizzeria is moving into 127 Stanton St, down the door from New York Hardcore Tattoo. [PLYWOOD]
6) Murray Hill: QSR Magazine reports that neighborhood favorite Lamazou Cheese is opening their first restaurant at 344 3rd Ave and aiming for a September/October opening. [PLYWOOD]
7) Midtown West: Midtown Lunch posts about the first Manhattan branch of Submarina, a 30 year old San Diego-based sandwich chain, coming to 56th St between 5th and 6th Aves - right next to a Subway. [PLYWOOD]
8) Flatiron: Roving photog Will Femia submits a new photo of the outside of Hill Country Chicken on Broadway and 26th. [PLYWOOD]