1) Williamsburg: Feast notes that plywood vet Cafe Colette is now open for breakfast and lunch in the former Silent H space on Berry St. The new bistro from a former partner at Silent H and another from nearby cocktail den Hotel Delamo features light French fare, plus Stuptown coffee. Status: Certified Open, 79 Berry St., no phone yet.
2) Lower East Side: Our friends over at Racked learn that Culture Fix, a new tapas-style snack joint, is opening soon in a subbterranean space under the new Clinton St. location of Williamsburg gadget store Digital Fix. The snack bar is still waiting on a beer and wine license, but an opening event for both spaces is scheduled for tonight. Status: Soft opening event tonight, 9 Clinton St., no phone yet.
3) Harlem: Uptown Flavor brings word that a new branch of Parilla, a Latin steakhouse that also has locations in the Bronx and Washington Heights, is now open on 137th St. In addition to serving affordably priced meats cooked on a circular grill, the new Parilla is also showing the World Cup. Status: Certified Open, 3379 Broadway at 137th St., (917) 507-0480.
4) East Williamsburg: Brooklyn 365 has the scoop on Lady Jay's, a new Southern-themed tavern on Grand St. The place features a bar made out of scrap wood, stag antlers on the wall, a jukebox of good ole boy hits, and something called the Popcorn Sutton, which involves PBR and moonshine. Status: Opening tonight or tomorrow, 633 Grand St., (718) 387-1029.
5) Williamsburg: A tipster writes in to report that San Xavier, the new smoothie bar next door to the Second Stop Cafe, is now open. Pictures of the space have already been uploaded to Yelp, it looks like a steam punk version of a Jamba Juice. Status: Certified open, 524 Lorimer St., (718) 486-6850.
6) East Village: Today is the opening day of Celebrate Cafe, a sandwiches, salads, pastries and coffee spot inside the Bowery Poetry Club. The cafe will be open daily from 11am to 11pm, and employs local youth as a part of a job training program. Status: Certified Open, 308 Bowery, (212) 614-0505.