1) Midtown West: Midtown Lunch scopes out Eddie's Pizza Truck, the mobile pizza outfit with roots in New Hyde Park serving thin, bar-style pies. Status: Certified Open; 40th St between 5th and 6th Aves, 917-439-7522.
2) Midtown East: Thrillist gets all excited about Upstairs, the new rooftop bar at The Kimberly Hotel which has its very own dedicated elevator. Status: Certified Open; 145 East 50th St, 212-888-1220.
3) Meatpacking District: Per a release, there's a new outdoor dining spot in the Hotel Gansevoort called Carte Blanche. They'll serve La Colombe coffee and patrons can rest easy knowing El Chod is involved. Status: Certified Open; 18 9th Ave, 212-414-0300.
4) Union Square: FloFab notes a revised menu and chef/name change at Wok New York (fka Walk to Wok). Welcome toque Lobsang Wangdu and a new barbecue beef sandwich. Status: Certified Open; 106 University Pl, 212-206-8584.
5) Midtown West: Off the Menu also mentions Moroccan fast food establishment Bab Marrakech, which will serve items like grilled brochettes and falafel. Status: Certified Open; 691 10th Avenue, 212-582-2609.
6) Midtown West: You've seen the Gaga photos, but Hudson Hall in the Morgans Hotel is also serious about its food, with a menu by chef Brian Young highlighting ingredients from the Hudson Valley. Status: Certified Open; 356 West 58th St, 212-554-6000.
7) Park Slope: Brownstoner reveals that Moutarde is back in action with some decor tweaks and a new name: Moutarde, Le Bistro de la Rue. Status: Certified Open; 239 Fifth Ave, 718-623-3600.