1) East Village: EV Grieve grabs a shot of Totale Pizza, a new Neapolitan pizza spot owned by the same guy behind 2 Bros. Pizza, and with an Una Pizza Napoletana alum working the ovens. Status: Certified Open; 36 St Marks Place; 212-254-0180.
2) Financial District: Grub Street, Thrillist, and Urban Daddy report that Ed's Lobster Cart is opening this Saturday outside of the World Financial Center. Status: Not Open Yet; 220 Vesey St, no phone.
3) Prospect Heights: Fork in the Road reports that Branded Saloon, the western-themed watering hole from the owner of nearby Beast, is set to open tonight. Status: Certified Open; 603 Vanderbilt Avenue, 718-484-8704.
3) Soho: Grub Street also covers the opening of panini shop Salumè, and Lunch Studio has a report from opening day. Status: Certified Open; 330 West Broadway, 212-226-8111
5) Upper West Side: Per a release, Lincoln Center resto Arpeggio Food and Wine is launching Arpeggio Outdoors, an al fresco eatery featuring a "farm to table inspired summer menu" and something called "the new Picnic to Go". Status: Certified Open; Lincoln Center Plaza, 212-874-7000