Community Board 3 has released its full SLA Licensing Committee agenda for June, and as usual the docket is full of fun appearances. Click through for a look at the full schedule. But here are some highlights:
· The Superdive space is on the docket, and apparently the new tenants want to change the size and location of the bar and add a kitchen.
· Les Enfants Terribles is expanding into the adjacent storefront on Ludlow street, a sizable space.
·Meatball Shop is seeking a sidewalk cafe.
· Eddie Huang's Xiao Ye on Orchard will get a shot at liquor.
· Michael Huynh is back in there applying for DOB 111.
· Falai Panetteria is seeking an upgrade to full liquor.
· Mara's Homemade is looking to transfer their liquor license from East 6th St. to 107 1st Ave., the restaurant space between Counter and G.I. Polish Delicatessen.
Click to enlarge
· All First Word Coverage [~ENY~]