1) Midtown West: Midtown Lunch's Zach Brooks writes that Chicago-based Argo Tea is open for business serving chai to the masses in Columbus Circle. Status: Certified Open; 1792 Broadway, 646-502-7250.
2) Williamsburg: FREEwilliamsburg posts some shots of newly opened Margo Patisserie, slinging madeleines and offering free wi-fi on the burg's Southside. Status: Certified Open; 667 Driggs Ave, 718-384-0651.
3) Midtown West: From the FloFab beat, there's Mercato, an Apulian restaurant serving traditional fare from chef Emanuel Concas. Status: Certified Open; 352 West 39th St, 212-643-2000.
4) Midtown West: Per a press release, Hudson Eatery has opened on 57th St near 11th Ave. Think flashy digs meant for "trendy lunches" and "Contemporary American Comfort Food". Status: Certified Open; 601 West 57th St, 212-265-2300
5) Washington Heights: A tipster writes in about newly opened tapas bar Manolo Tapas, which features a "huge list of Spanish wines, beers and [the] menu is fantastic". Status: Certified Open; 4165 Broadway, 212-923-9100
6) Midtown East: Relative newcomers to the hummus game Nanoosh open two locations this month, the first of which is a counter-style spot on Madison Ave in the 30's. A sit-down restaurant is set to open in a couple of weeks on University Pl. Status: Certified Open; 173 Madison Ave, 212-447-4348