1) Financial District: Smorgas Chef has opened a new French-Scandinavian creperie and winebar, called Crepes du Nord. The owners wrote in to announce the opening of their 18-seater whipping up crepes "made on large cast-iron stones using organic buckwheat and fine milled wheat flour, with both Scandinavian and French fillings." Their signature crepe - Crepe du Nord - is made with soft scrambled eggs in a buckwheat crepe pouch, topped with Norwegian smoked salmon and dill cream. Status:Certified Open. 53 Stone St., 212-422-3500
2) Williamsburg: Chef Jason Marcus aims to break some kosher boundaries at his new spot, Traif, a sweet little new spot in South Williamsburg that will focus on everything bacon and shellfish. The blogs have been abuzz about the opening this week, but a message on the restaurant's answering machine reveals it's been pushed back to next Tuesday. Read more about the construction of the space on the resto's blog. Status: Opening 4/13; 229 South 4th St., Brooklyn, 347-844-9578.
3) Greenwich Village: Bowery Boogie reports that Vyne, a new wine bar above Zinc Bar on West 3rd Street, is soft opening tomorrow. Status: Signs point to opening tomorrow; 82 West 3rd St.
4) Carroll Gardens: The Strong Buzz reports that the owners of Provence en Boite opened JB 's Burger. It features a backyard patio, wine bar, four different burgers, and a few French dishes, such as roasted chicken with herbs de Province and pissaladiere. Status: Certified Open; 255 Smith Street, Brooklyn., 718-254-0007.
5) Midtown: The Parlour Midtown, which calls itself "the next generation of Irish Bar" and "New York City’s first Irish-style gastro-steakhouse", opens in Midtown today. On tap find Guiness alongside local IPAs and on the menu, both Irish and American pub fare. Status: Certified open; 247 West 30th St., 212-967-1070
6) Carroll Gardens: The Strong Buzz alsopredicts that Verde, a Northern Italian restaurant and wine bar, should be opening this week. Meanwhile, BococaLand highlights a few menu items to be expected from Chef Dino Castri's new sophisticated joint, such as the spaghetti chitarra with sea urchin and jumbo scallops. Status: Signs announced an April 5 opening; 216 Smith Street, Brooklyn, 718-222-1525