1) Williamsburg: According to various reports, Dram Bar, the long awaited cocktail joint in the old Chickenbone Cafe space has opened. Cocktails go for $9 and beers, some local, go for $6. Status: Appears open; 177 South 4th St., 718-486-3726
2) Upper West Side: Per the press release: "The taste of Australia heads uptown with the Sunburnt Calf, the latest outpost from restaurateur Heathe St. Clair, located at 226 West 79th Street between Broadway and Amsterdam. The Sunburnt Calf will officially open to the public on Thursday, April 1, 2010 with a free outdoor BBQ starting at 4:00 pm." Status: Certified Open; 226 West 79th St.
3) Gramercy: The NY Post gets some intel on the soon to open stock market-themed watering hole Exchange Bar and Grill, including their fluctuating price structure for drinks based on supply and demand. Status: Certified Open 256 Third Ave, 646-596-9039.
4) Upper West Side: ZagatBuzz has news on The Corner, a new restaurant in the old Roth's space from owner Marc Roth and chef Ryan Smith. Status: Certified Open 680 Columbus Ave, 212-280-4103
5) Midtown West: TONY 653 Eleventh Ave, 212-757-2224.
6) Brooklyn Heights: Brooklyn Based brings word that artisanal roasters Crop to Cup Coffee Co. have opened shop on Atlantic Ave. Status: Certified Open 139 Atlantic Ave.
7) Crown Heights: Grub Street reports that Dutch Boy Burger will open tomorrow next to Crown Heights bar Franklin Park. "Franklin Park customers can order from Dutch Boy, and you can enter the bar through the burger joint." Status: Certified Open 766 Franklin Ave, 718-230-0293.
8) Park Slope: Thrillist reveals that the brothers behind Cobble Hill's Bar Great Harry have opened a beer garden that they built from scratch on 4th Ave called Mission Dolores. Status: An email from frontman Mike Wiley confirms, Certified Open 249 4th Ave.
9) Bed-Stuy: TONY reports that Peaches HotHouse, the more-casual offshoot of the popular Peaches in Bed-Stuy, is set to open on Tompkins Ave. "Bourbons—such as one infused with chocolate—will be available once the liquor license arrives". Status: Still in soft open, planning on opening fully for brunch this weekend 415 Tompkins Ave, 718-483-9111