1) Upper West Side: The second location of 5 Napkin Burger will open tonight in the former Ollie's space on the Upper West Side. Status: Opening tonight; 2315 Broadway, 212-333-4488.
2) Williamsburg: Early last year, Williamsburg suffered a cupcake drought when sweet, but sometimes surly, bakery Cheeks closed, making way for the instant hit sandwich shop Saltie. Now a replacement has already opened just a few doors down. Downtown Diaries reports that Cupcakeland has opened in the former Catbird space. Cupcakes are $2.50 each and $25 a dozen. Status: Certified Open; 390 Metropolitan, 718-388-5260.
3) Chelsea: The Robs bring word that Chelsea tapas bar El Quinto Pino is reopening this week after a short break for reorganization. On the new menu you'll find "multi-regional tapas, with new additions like sonsos, or fried sand eels in adobo and organic egg (pictured), and crispy lamb intestine with chile-garlic vinegar." Status: Opening Wednesday; 401 West 24th St., 212-206-6900.
4) Hell's Kitchen: The Robs share the news that Print the new restaurant in the ink48 hotel is opening this week for breakfast and lunch: "At Print, the water is filtered, the refuse is composted, and the burger is made from Arcadian Pastures grass-fed beef, topped with New York Cheddar on an Orwasher’s bun. A staff forager procures local ingredients like Blooming Hill Farm’s salad greens and Argyle farm’s Greek yogurt. The butter is made in-house, and so is the ice cream..." Status: Signs point to partially open, dinner to come mid-Feb.; 653 Eleventh Ave., 212-757-2224.
5) Midtown: Midtown Lunch reports that Oaxaca (Wa Ha Ka) Grill on 47th Street between Park and Lexington, opened this afternoon: "Though the menu screams out more Chipotle then Oaxacan cuisine I’m still temped to try their filet mignon burrito." They're giving away coupons for free burritos through March. Status: Certified Open; 245 Park Ave., 212-818-9500.