Welcome to Soho/Noho, wherein we break down the week’s restaurant news based on what was so hot (Soho) and what was not hot (Noho).
1) The Opening of Michael White's Ai Fiori | A Sifton Slam of Michael White's Osteria Morini
2) Red Rooster is Definitely Opening in 2010 | The Shocking Shutter of Xiao Ye
3)The Sweet, Sweet Prices at Porsena | The $85 Burger at The Lion
5) Naming Your Restaurant "Goat Town" | Naming Your Restaurant "Foodie"
6) New York's 10 Trendiest Dishes | All of NYC's Dining Trends Wrapped Up into One Restaurant
7) Beauty & Essex Signage | Beauty & Essex Will Be a Restaurant/Pawn Shop
8) Daniel Boulud on Letterman in the 90s | The Name "Boulud Sud"
9) Hot Looks From Hot Cooks | Hot Looks From Hot Cooks
· Previous Editions of Soho/Noho [~ENY~]