1) West Village: Per the tipline, "I noticed last week that Tanti Baci, which had been a mainstay on W. 10th St. for many years is closed -- there is a sign saying it is relocating. It is a big loss to the neighborhood -- good pasta, fairly cheap, friendly atmosphere." No word on where they'll be locating, but they got ousted due to an unyielding landlord. [ShutterWire]
2) Lower East Side: Paladar, the decade old Aaron Sanchez restaurant that the owners of Superdive bought from the celebrity chef a couple of months ago is now closed. A new restaurant Imperial Tavern will soon open in its place. [Bowery Boogie]
3) Hell's Kitchen From the tipline, regarding El Deportivo on 48th St. and 9th Ave.: "They just hacked down all the signage and boarded everything up yesterday. I live across the street and my super's sister worked there--had no idea they were shutting the doors!"
4) Greenpoint: New York Shitty snaps a shot of shutter signage for Vertuccio's. Now under new ownership, a venture called Park Place Wine Bar and Restaurant is taking its place. [NewYorkShitty]
5) Little Neck Grub Street reports that the 50 year old Scobee Diner has bitten the dust after succumbing to a crazy rent hike. [GS]
6) East Village: EV Grieve posts signage at the now defunct coffee shop Cuppa Cuppa on East 4th St between 1st and 2nd Aves, which indicates that it will be kept as a coffee shop called FAB cafe, opening soon. [EVG]