1) Upper West Side: From the tipline comes word that Cafe Deux Margot is now open. Status: Certified open; 473 Amsterdam Ave.
2) Upper West Side: Also from the tipline is the news that cookie chain Insomnia Cookies has opened their newest location. They'll begin delivery after Thanksgiving. Status: Certified open; 405 Amsterdam Ave.
3) Meatpacking District: The NY Times has details on the soon to open Villa Pacri with menus and an update on the fluid kitchen situation. The food is described as "more aristocratic than rustic." Status: Opens tomorrow; 55 Gansevoort St., 212-924-5559.
4) Times Square: Also from the Times is a look at Stadium Grill, the restaurant at the new Bowlmor Lanes in Times Square. The 220 seats are stadium-style with plenty of additional space at the 80-foot bar. David Burke's menu isn't the typical sports bar fare, not when it has Chinese chicken wings and meatloaf with garlic prawns. Fear not, bowlers, you'll be able to order some of the food from this menu at the lanes. Status: Opens tomorrow; 222 West 44th St., 212-680-0012.
5) Midtown: Sens?bowl, a fast casual Asian-themed restaurant that's described by its owners as "Chipotle meets Momofuku" has opened their first location. Customers create their own bowls with ingredients including rice, noodles, proteins, raw or cooked toppings, broths, and sauces. They're open for lunch and dinner Monday through Friday, lunch Saturday, and closed Sunday. Status: Certified open; 150 E. 52nd St., 212-702-9555.