1) Tribeca: Tribeca Citizen has the lowdown on Da Mikele, a pizza place from Michele Iuliano, the owner of Luzzo’s and Ovest. In a departure from more recent pizza places that have popped up, the pies are rectangular and they even come as cones! They're open daily from noon to midnight but if you're they're until late, be aware that they don't have their liquor license as of yet. Delivery is available. Status: Certified open; 275 Church St., 212-925-8800.
2) Midtown: The NY Times has details on New York Central, a 220-seat restaurant, bar and lounge opening in the Grand Hyatt hotel adjacent to Grand Central Terminal. The menu from chef Christian Ragano, transplanted over from Chicago's NoMI, seems meat-centric with dishes including flank steak with charred endive and lyonnaise cheese, braised short ribs with manchego polenta, and, of course, a burger. Status: Opens Friday; 109 E. 42nd St., 646-213-6865.
3) Park Slope: Here's Park Slope reports that Comida Mercado Fresco, the Yucatecan market-style restaurant forced to relocate after a fire at their Upper West Side location, has opened for business across the East River. The menu appears to be similar to that of the original's. Status: Certified open; 230 Fifth Ave., Park Slope, 718-857-3600.
4) East Village: EV Grieve has a photo of the recently opened Mosaic Cafe, located in the space formerly occupied by Rico. Status: Certified open; 153 Ave. C.
5) Clinton Hill: The Feed brings word of The Emerson, a throwback bar with 10 beers on tap, and poetry-themed cocktails like the eponymous Emerson and Sir Walter Scott. To help the drinks go down is a menu that includes grilled cheese and hot dogs. Status: Certified open; 561 Myrtle Ave., Clinton Hill, 347-763-1310.
6) Hell's Kitchen: Midtown Lunch reports that the newest AQ Kafé location is now open and they're celebrating by giving away free cinnamon buns from 3 - 6 PM today and free coffee all day long Friday. Status: Certified open; 483 10th Ave.
7) Clinton Hill: Also from The Feed are details on Hanson Dry, a cocktail bar from the people who brought you Southpaw and Franklin Park. The fifties-styled lounge serves up classic cocktails, priced from $7 to $10. Status: Opens this weekend; 925 Fulton St., Clinton Hill.
8) White Plains: Anthony Goncalves, the owner and executive chef at 42 at the Ritz-Carlton, has opened Bellota, a tapas restaurant located within 42. Status: Certified open; 1 Renaissance Square, White Plains.
9) Jackson Heights: Fork in the Road files on Tawa Tandoor, an Indian restaurant with a midtown sibling which is now serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. FITR highlights their $6.95 AYCE breakfast. Status: Certified Open; 37-56 74th Street.