- Dylan Prime's ridiculous "Porterhouse" for Two: Red Velvet "NY Strip," Frozen Mousse "Filet" and White Chocolate Bone
- Cowgirl's Original Ice Cream Baked Potato
This dessert is from David Burke fishtail. The dessert is called can o cake. As a tease before they bring out the dessert they give you the actual beaters that they used to make the cake. It's a great dessert and it actually comes in a can that you
The worst pile of expensive crap desert I ever bought, think it was around $40 was from Atelier by Robuchon milk foam and violet custard inside a silvery sugar balloon bejeweled with raspberry gelée. It was a sugar balloon with some bul
- Hard Banana Cream Pie from Matsuri
Don't know if you would categorize this as a dessert but to me nothing was funnier than the Jacques Torres chocolate Santa with butt plug
The funniest dessert in New York is the poop n flies icecream cake from sundaes & cones.
- I know this will not go over well with the pastry aficionados in NYC but my fav desert is the 6-7 layer (depends on the night) always moist, almost wet GIGANTIC chocolate layer cake from THE PALM steakhouse ($18), of course w/ a glass of milk or white Ru
- China Grills' “Bananas in a Box”
- My funniest dessert is the Deep-fried Mars Bar at A Salt & Battery. Because it looks and sounds awful but tastes ridiculously good! Photo credit
- I know it's Levain but in passing, it looks like a giant piece of turd. Per TripAdvisor
- the funniest dessert in NYC is Ruthy’s in Chelsea Market of a famous little blue pill, made for a 50th birthday
Yesterday, we asked readers to submit photos and descriptions of the funniest desserts in New York. They could be awful (they're mostly awful) they could be delicious. They just had to be amusing. The winning dish, sent by two readers is Dylan Prime's ridiculous "Porterhouse" for Two: Red Velvet "NY Strip," Frozen Mousse "Filet" and White Chocolate Bone. The reader who sent in the better picture with an accompanying photo of Cowgirl's Original Ice Cream Baked Potato won two tickets to SWEET. The other got an excellent consolation prize, tickets to Meatpacking Uncorked. Click through the gallery to see the other entires.
· All New York Wine & Food Fest Coverage [~ENY~]