1) Greenwich Village: Multiple readers send in photos of Osso Buco, a mediocre family style Italian institution on University Place, now closed. It's reopening soon as Scarpina, and it looks like their mascot is a...bedbug.
2) Prospect Heights: Brownstoner reports that the old Tavern On Dean space at 755 Dean St will be turned into something called Dean Street. [PLYWOOD]
3) Greenwich Village: A reader sends in a photo of new sandwich place, Fredi, on 12th St. between 5th and University Place. [PLYWOOD]
4) Brooklyn Heights: Brownstoner also has details on Colonie, a seasonal restaurant and wine bar coming to 127 Atlantic Avenue with a proposed opening date of December 1st. [PLYWOOD]
5) Chelsea: Jeremiah's Vanishing New York posts a shot of window signage for the Lulu Cake Boutique of Scarsdale, opening at 112 8th Avenue. [PLYWOOD]
6) East Village: EV Grieve posts updated signage for Roastown Coffee, opening in the old Pizzanini space on St. Marks and 2nd Avenue. [PLYWOOD]