1) East Village: EV Grieve reports that Percy's Tavern appears to be opening tonight. As previously mentioned, the Gaelic gastropub is also a revival of sorts for the now-shuttered Knife + Fork. Status: Opens tonight; 210 Ave. A.
2) Ditmas Park: Ditmas Park Blog has a look at the offerings of Catskill Bagel Company, the triumphant return of bagels being baked on Cortelyou Road. They're open pretty early too - 7 am on the weekends and 6 am on weekdays - so they've got commuters covered. Status: Certified open; 1416 Cortelyou Road, Ditmas Park.
3) Carroll Gardens: Grub Street files a report on the recently opened Palo Cortado, a wine and tapas joint from Alessandro Peluso (Bocca and Cacio e Pepe) and Alessandro Piliego (the House). There's sherry, wine, and beer on the drinks menu but, sadly, no hard liquor. But, hey, there's a tapas menu that includes charcuterie, meatballs, and sandwiches. Status: Certified open; 520 Court St., Carroll Gardens, 718-407-0047.
4) Financial District: The Bailey Pub & Brasserie, a contemporary brasserie-style bar and eatery from Executive Chef Donal Crosbie (Spago, Danube) and restauranteur Jason O’ Brien (Trinity Place & Dublin 6) is now open seven days week, 3 meals a day. Regular menu items include House Made Chicken Liver Pate, Shrimp Risotto, traditional Fish & Chips while the daily specials feature Roast Rib of Beef with all the trimmings on Sundays and Hungarian Beef Goulash on Wednesdays. Status: Certified open; 52 William St.
5) Soho: The Feed reports on the opening of Lair, a lounge/bar serving pricey cocktails with food from former Nobu and Monkey Bar chef Chris Cheung. Status: Certified open; 201 Lafayette St., 212-334-5247.
6) Hell's Kitchen: Midtown Lunch reports on the newly opened Istanbul Kebab House, serving chicken and lamb gyro, but not of the mystery meat variety so often seen around these parts. They make sure you know that, stating on the menu their gyro is "layers of marinated ground meat, wrapped around the large vertical split and grilled in front on an ingenious herd of charcoal fire." Status: Certified open; 712 9th Ave. 212-582-8282.