1) DUMBO: Pub One, a restaurant serving "globally inspired burgers" in a 2,500 square foot townhouse opens today near Old Fulton St. It's owned by nightlife man and restaurateur Matt Shendell, who promises to "bring the true meaning back to Neighborhood Haunt." They have 10 hi-def TVs and a huge backyard. Status: Certified Open; 5 Front St, 347-844-9149.
2) Midtown West: Pure Thai Shophouse, another Thai offering from the owners of Land and Recipe, is now open. They're serving up "signature? dishes? and? comfort? food? you? would? find? from? the? many? vendors? and? shophouses? from? the? farmlands? of? Phayao,? in? the? North? to? the? floating? markets? of? Ratchaburi? in? Central? Thailand,? to? the? oceans ?and ?fishing ?villages ?of ?Krabi ?in ?the ?South.?" Status: Certified Open; 766 Ninth Ave, 212-581-0999.
3) East Village: The owners of Burritoville have downsized a bit with their newest venture, Hotel Tortuga, a nod to Acapulco in the '50s. Status: Certified Open; 246 East 14th St, 212-228-1884.
4) Nolita: South American restaurant Oficina Latina has swung open its doors in the old 24 Prince space. Status: Certified Open; 24 Prince St, 646-381-2555.
5) Prospect-Lefferts Gardens: Brownstoner writes about The Blue Roost, a restaurant with ties to the popular Enduro. Status: Certified Open; 539 Flatbush Ave; 646-397-6678.
6) Lower East Side: Bowery Boogie files on Backstage Bar, a live music venue, now serving drinks and hosting bands in the old Annex space. Status: Certified Open; 152 Orchard St.
7) Greenpoint: Brownstoner reports that Franklin Pizza's ovens are up and running. Status: Certified Open; 109 Franklin St.
8) Upper East Side: Nino Selimaj, ever-present owner of Nino's, Osso Buco and Positano, has opened Casabe Bistro Latino in the space that was previously Nino's 208. Status: Certified Open; 208 East 58th St, 212-750-7766.
9) Williamsburg: A slice joint with ties to Roberta's, The Brooklyn Star and Pulino's, Best Pizza is currently slinging dough near North 7th St. Status: Certified Open; 33 Havemeyer St, 718-599-2210.
[The Blue Roost via Brownstoner]