1) Hoboken: Slice reports that Grimaldi's, the legendary Brooklyn pizzeria, has opened a new location in Hoboken, their second there. There's a full bar inside and is open seven days a week for lunch and dinner. Status: Certified open; 411 Washington St., Hoboken, 201-792-0010.
2) East Village: EV Grieve brings word of Kubo, the latest entrant in the never-ending East Village ramen wars. They've set up shop in the old Village Bistro East space which, not too long ago, was formerly Le Gamin. They are also right next store to ramen joint Minca. Ballsy. Status: Certified open; 536 E 5th St.
3) Nolita: Bowery Boogie has a look at Little Cupcake Bakeshop, a cupcake shop that prides itself on eco-friendly practices. If you're unsure of whether you've found it or not, you won't miss its uncanny resemblance to nearby Peels, a trend the Village Voice has noticed. Status: Certified soft open; 30 Prince St.
4) Upper East Side: Grub Street has the details on the newly open V-Note, a self-described “organic wine bar and vegan bistro.” The tapas menu is expected to be available beginning today while lunch won't be starting until the beginning of next month. Status: Certified open; 1522 First Ave., 212-249-5009.
5) Lower East Side: The Lo-Down has the lowdown on Fat Radish, a British restaurant featuring farm-fresh ingredients. Status: Certified soft open; 17 Orchard St.