Welcome to SoHo/NoHo, wherein we break down the week’s restaurant news based on what was So Hot (SoHo) and what was Not Hot (NoHo).
1) A Dream Come True for Del Posto | Joe Bastianich's Dream of a "Steam-Table, Pork-Driven Restaurant”
2) Fondly Remembering Tabla | Nobody Caring About Shuttered Johnny Rocket's
3) Bib Gourmand Sidewalk Chalk | Wafel Truck Sidewalk Cleaning
4) Roberta's Wine Tastings | David Burke's "Wine Wheel"
5) Bar Artisanal Becoming a Mexican Place | Anthos Becoming a Steakhouse
6) Old Rum in the House at Minetta Tavern | The Closing of the Old Rum House
7) Metahphor Opening with Pop-Rocks Grapefruit | Pop-Tarts World Closing
8) Bruni-Approved Piano Bars | Bruni-Approved Banana Splits
· Previous Editions of SoHo/NoHo [~ENY~]