clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Fast Food Freakouts, Cont.

New, 1 comment

In what has proved to be a banner week for craziness at fast food restaurants, it has been reported that a Swedish McDonald's customer bit into his hamburger only to discover a two-centimeter nail lodged inside. Says the victim, "The pain was indescribable...It was stuck between my teeth and gums...I managed to get it out but then I threw up." The managers confirmed the incident. [The Local via Eater National]

Sign up for the newsletter Sign up for the Eater New York newsletter

The freshest news from the local food world