1) East Village: EV Grieve reports that Italian restaurant Spina will open tomorrow night in the doomed space that previously housed Uovo and Panificio. Status: Unknown. Unable to reach restaurant. 175 Avenue B, (212) 253 2250 [EVGrieve]
2) Gramercy Park: According to PR for the project, Oasis, the roof garden lounge and penthouse at Hotel Giraffe, has opened. It will be the "only rooftop lounge on Park Avenue." The cocktail menu will feature a "variety of unique cocktails including the house special Oasis Punch made with light rum, peach liqueur, fresh lemon juice, cranberry and pineapple juices, and crowned with Champagne." Hopefully these awesome people from the rendering will be around too. Status: Certified Open. 365 Park Avenue South at 26th St, (212) 685-7700.
3) Meatpacking: The Feed reports that Pierre Loti in Gramercy has spun off a sister restaurant in MePa. A call to Pierre Loti West confirms that "if all goes as planned," the restaurant will open tonight. The owners have yet to obtain a liquor license, so it's BYOB for now. Status: Opening tonight with no liquor. 258 W. 15th St, (212) 645-5684.
4) Upper West Side: According to an email from the restaurant's PR company, the opening of Bar Luna, the new project from Turgut Balikci (Bella Luna), has been pushed back "due to a delay in obtaining its liquor license." Status: Not open. 511 Amsterdam Ave, (212) 362-1098
5) Fort Greene: TONY reports that Der Schwarze Kölner, Fort Greene's "first German beer garden," will soon be opening up at Fulton and South Oxford. The bar will feature 20 German beers on tap and another 18 by the bottle. The restaurant menu will skew toward the traditional, with cold items such as "wurst and cheese plates" and hot items like schnitzel. The hot items will be offered in a few months, while the cold items will be available when the place opens. Status: Unknown. 710 Fulton St at South Oxford St, no number listed [TONY]
6) Park Slope: According to The Feed, the third location of Cafe Grumpy will be opening on Seventh Avenue in Park Slope. The menu will feature coffee brewed from "state of the art Clover machines," "espresso-based drinks," and pastries from the likes of Balthazar and Blue Sky. Designed with the neighborhood in mind, the space will accommodate strollers. Status: Not Open. Our sources say next week. 383 Seventh Ave, between 11th and 12th Streets, no number listed. [TONY]
7) Midtown: As projected, Le Relais de Venise opened for business today. We were surprised to find the place somewhat empty when we passed by at 1:15. Seems the word has yet to get out. Status: Certified Open. 590 Lexington Avenue at 52nd Street, no number listed.