1) Soho: An Eater operative took these photos of the signage at MacBar, the long-delayed mac 'n' cheese joint adjacent to Delicatessen that will offer around ten varieties of macaroni and cheese . According to Grub Street, the interior will be "highly stylized, with bright curves that'll make it feel like you're inside a macaroni." Lovely. [PLYWOOD]
2) Chelsea: A tipster sends in this photo of the Notice of an application for a liquor License for Spice Corner, formerly Noodle Corner, at 22nd St. and 8th Ave. Yet another addition to the quickly growing Spice empire. [PLYWOOD].
3) East Village: EVGrieve reports that work continues on the the new restaurant, Kati Thai Cuisine, that took over the former Mambo Italiano Pizzeria space, the "sad pizza place" located at 347 East 14th St. [PLYWOOD]
4) Red Hook: A tipster reports that the plywood recently came down on a new wine store, reportedly called Botta de Vino, that is slated to open in the space next door to Baked on Van Brunt Street. When the store opens in late fall/winter, they will initially be selling only wine (no liquor), so it's no replacement for LeNell's. [PLYWOOD]
5) Tribeca: A tipster reports that a new bar is opening at 6 Murray Street. Photos of KD Connelly's above. [PLYWOOD]