1) Midtown: The new location of Charlie Palmer's Aureole, relocating from an UES townhouse to a glossy new space in One Bryant Park, opens to the public for dinner service this Saturday. Status: Opening Saturday for walkins, official opening on Monday; 135 West 42nd St., 212-319-1660.
2) Upper West Side: Flo Fab reports on the opening of Bar Luna, the slightly delayed wine and small plates bar from serial UWS restaurant owner Turgut Balicki. Status: Certified Open for drinks and a limited menu, with more food to come next week. 511 Amsterdam Ave., 212-362-1098.
3) East Village: The moment all of Avenue A has been waiting for: Superdive opens tonight to the public. According to UrbanDaddy, heavy drinkers better reserve their kegs for the weekend by 4 p.m. today. Status: Certified opening tonight; 200 Ave A, 646-448-4854
4) East Village: NYC Food Guy reports an update that the second location of Tuck Shop, the Australian snack emporium on 1st and 1st, will open up on St. Mark's Place tomorrow. Status: A call to the original shop reveals it won't be open until next week. 115 St. Mark’s Pl., 212-979-5200.
5) Harlem: Uptown Flavor reports that the uber delayed Muddy Waters, a coffee house with Brooklyn roots, is moving across the river this week. Everything will be "affordable" and dairy products will be 100% organic. Status: Opening tomorrow. 2185 Adam Clayton Powell Boulevard.