1) East Village: As projected this Monday, Italian restaurant Spina has in fact opened in the old Uovo/Panifico space. PR from the restaurant confirms that Neapolitan chef Roberto Patriarca (I Trulli, Maremma, Felidia) will oversee this self-described "temple to fresh pasta and Italian food."Status: Certified Open. 175 Avenue B, 212 253-2250
2) Greenwich Village: A tipster, Grub Street, and Thrillist report that Super Hot Dog, the sister restaurant of nearby Food Fight, has opened on Macdougal between Minetta and Bleecker. The whimsical "cafeteria" will offer items such as a "fresh fruit" dog, and the walls are totally covered with an all-original comic strip called "The Adventures of Super Hot Dog." Status: Certified Open 111 MacDougal Street, (212) 375-0700
3) East Village: A tipster reports and a walk over to St. Mark's place confirms that Pho 32 (which Grub Street reports will be serving soup 24 hours) and Yogurt Station have opened. Status: Certified Open. 18 St. Marks Pl & 13 St. Marks Pl.
4) Williamsburg: The new eco-friendly and organic spot from the Burger King exec behind Dogmatic, Green Canteen, has opened on North 6th Street in Williamsburg. On the menu: "fresh antipasti, flatbreads made in an earth-stone oven, a bounty of fresh salads with grilled seafood, chicken or meats, distinctive hummus bowls with skewers of meats and vegetables, handcrafted mini burgers, freshly made soups and chilis, plus homemade sodas, shakes and desserts." Status: Certified Open. 106 North 6th St.
5) Midtown: Midtown Lunch has been closely following the opening of Szechuan Gourmet, and a call to the restaurant confirms that they hope to open for dinner starting at 5:30 PM tonight. Status: Open for takeout. Hoping to open for dinner tonight. 244 W. 56th, (212) 265-2226.
6) Park Slope: Here is Park Slope brings word that Cafe Tapeo has reopened as Cyprus Avenue. Owned by the team behind Black Sheep around the corner, "...It looks like a low-key bar with a decent happy hour, and pub grub such as Guinness meat pies and bangers and mash..." Status: Certified Open. 52 Fifth Ave.
7) Brooklyn Heights: VittlesVamp is reporting that 50 Henry Wine Bar has re-opened for business, under the leadership of the folks behind Cranberry's food market and Henry's End Restaurant. Status: Signs point to open. 50 Henry Street, No Number Listed
8) Boerum Hill: A tipster and a Chowhounder report that Since 1963, a BBQ spot in the erstwhile Gravy location, has opened. Status: Certified Open. 102 Smith St., No Number Listed.