1) Tribeca: PR writes to remind us that Terrance Brennan's "barstro" Bar Artisanal will be opening in the Trigo space tomorrow: "The piece de resistance of Bar Artisanal is the Bar du Fromage et Charcuterie that will serve a selection of artisanal cheeses and charcuterie. Think sushi bar but with cheese and cured meats. A communal table in the bar will encourage impromptu and communal dining, while a wood-fired oven will turn out creative Pissaladieres (French-style pizzas) including one with Sheep's Milk Ricotta, Fava Beans, and Mint Pesto." Status: Not open; opening tomorrow night at 5 p.m.. 268 West Broadway, 212-925-1600.
2) West Village: Last week, workers at longtime West Village newcomer Quinto Quarto told us the restaurant would open on the 20th, and the restaurant's official website and Thrillist confirm. Says the latter: "A boite that inflects date-friendly coziness (exposed brick, wood beams and flooring) with a touch of Italian Roadhouse (vintage Ital road and beer signage), QQ's from an Italian trio that opened two plaudit-winning restos in Milan, expanded into Monte Carlo, and now's arrived in NY flush with Baccarat winnings." Status: Certified Open. 14 Bedford St., 212-675-9080.
3) Hell's Kitchen: Grub Street and New York City Bartenders and Patrons report on the opening of Blue Ruin in the old Bellevue Bar space in Hell's Kitchen. Says the latter: "Michele told me the philosophy of the bar. 'It is all about New York,' she said. 'If you want to watch sports, stay home with a six-pack. If you want to go to a bar with girls with their tits out, come here.' The partners are going to decorate the place with a New York theme of old photos and mementos..." Status: Certified Open. 538 Ninth Ave.
4) Hell's Kitchen: UrbanDaddy brings word of the opening of plywood vet Pony Bar: "...drop by with a few friends when you're looking for the latest in black wheat beers and prepare to while away an evening sampling offbeat ales...The space—inspired by an old photo of Neil Young—is decked with an old canoe, the aforementioned Neil photo and a few equestrian knickknacks." Status: Certified open. 637 10th Ave, 212-586-2707.
5) Midtown: Midtown Lunch writes: "Panda Restaurant (on 46th btw. 5+6th) said they need one more day, but will definitely be opening tomorrow?and, we’re hearing it’s not just Chinese food- but also Italian take out. Weird. I think I may have to be there on opening day." Status: Not open; opening tomorrow. 9 West 46th St., 212-921-2323.