1) Soho: File this one under Future Shutter: "Just had lunch on L’Ulivio on Spring street. They are shutting down on March 31st." A call to the restaurant confirms. [ShutterWire]
2) Chelsea: Given DBTH's report that Noah Tepperberg finally sealed the deal on the Earth space on 10th Ave. between 17th and 18th, we're not so surprised by this report: "Went to go eat at Earth yesterday, March 4, and they were closed for a private party. Today they were closed for good. Co-worker walked in and someone there said they were closed. Forever." A walk by during lunch today confirmed the place was locked up tight. [ShutterWire]
3) FiDi: Boozy NYC reports that Brouwers on Stone Street in the Financial District has closed up shop: "No note was left and the phone number goes to a generic mailbox. Another sad victim." [Boozy NYC]
4) Soho: Per the teary shutter signage above, Gates of Morocco on 8 Prince Street has closed and gone online-only. [ShutterWire] UPDATE: Commenters correctly point out this is not a restaurant at all! It's a store. All Racked readers, take note.
5) Noho: Curbed HQ neighbor Fusion Wraps closed this week. Another neighbor, Fork in the Road, writes: "Their bulgogi sandwiches were very decent, especially ordered spicy." [ShutterWire; Fork in the Road]
7) Chelsea: Jeremiah Moss reports that Barocco Cafe has closed temporarily while they change their concept. [JVNY]