1) East Village: The Robs report on the opening of Tonda, Bob Giraldi's mullligan in the ex-EU space: "...the only thing hungry New Yorkers care about is the individual-size pies, baked by pizzaiolo Michele Sceral...In addition to twenty kinds of pizza...Tonda offers salads, focaccia, and 'Neapolitan street food' like fritti and bruschette—plus a largely Italian wine list and local delivery." Status: Not open. Opening tomorrow at 5:30 p.m. 235 E. 4th St.; 212-254-2900.
2) FiDi: A tipster tells us and a trip to the official website confirms that Pump Energy Food is now open on Pine Street near Pearl. Status: Certified Open. 80 Pine St., 212-785-1110.
3) Chelsea: Grub Street reports that Barocco Café has been reopened as a wine bar. It was shuttered temporarily after the owners decided it needed a retooling: "Modeling the place after a contemporary Italian enoteca where mostly primi are served, Emerman added more of the Siberian white-oak planks that graced the front of the space, increased the amount of counter room, and installed communal tables for a more convivial vibe." Status: Certified Open. 110 9th Ave., 212-414-2700.
4) Williamsburg: Andrea Strong brings word that the restaurant space below Rose Live Music has been revamped. A new chef Molly del Monte of Little Giant, has been hired and they've chosen a new name, Vutera. Status: Certified Open. 345 Grand Street, 718-599-0069.
5) Midtown: Midtown Lunch reports that Yushi, a conveyor belt sushi spot, opened at noon today. Status: Certified Open. 245 Park Ave.; 212-687-1900.
6) Midtown East: Thrillist brings word on the opening of Prime 333 the latest strip club steakhouse to hit Manhattan: "Prime's a sultrily lit, marble-barred steakhouse opening inside Sapphire gentleman's club (nee Scores). The beefapalooza begins w/ Italian-inflected, Kansas-grown all-organic Wagyu....plus sea-meats like South African lobster tails and the occasional boring pasta, all lovingly cheffed by a Robert's/Penthouse Exec vet who knows dinner's always better with a lil' T&A1." Status: Certified Open. 333 E 60th St.; 212-421-3600.
7) Hell's Kitchen: An opening report from the tipline: "New Room Service in Hell's Kitchen: The new location is on 9th avenue between 47th and 48th streets, 2 doors down from Amarone. The new location looks amazing. It looks less 'mod' than the Chelsea location and seems to mix modern elements with classic gothic features. It looks great..." Status: Certified Open. 690 9th Ave., 212-582-0999.