1) Fort Greene: Roman's, a new greenmarket-driven Italian restaurant in Fort Greene from two Marlow and Sons and Diner vets, opened its doors Tuesday in their old Bonita space. Metromix has some details on the menu—think lots of housemade pasta and rice dishes, as well as new takes on old-world sicilian comfort food. Status: Certified Open. 243 Dekalb Avenue, 718-622-5300..
2) Wiliamsburg: Via the Tipline, The Full Circle Bar, a new watering hole on Grand St. opened for business last Friday. More then just your ordinary hipster hangout, The Full Circle is also home to the First Ever National Brewskee Ball League. Bowling in Williamsburg? So Summer 09. Skeeball in Williamsburg? It's the league sport of the Fall. The official "Skeeson" is only two weeks away -- head to Full Circle's website with a few buddies to sign up for league play. Status: Certified Open, 318 Grand Street, 718-388-7577.
3) East Village: Ma Peche isn't the only big Bahn Mi joint opening today -- EV greive reports that Bahn Mi Zon, a Vietnamese sandwich shop is now open in the old Gomi Vegan space on 6th street. Status: Certified Open, 443 E 6th St., no phone yet.
4) Penn Station: A PR flack brings word that Lucy's Mexican Cantina, a new upscale tex-mex joint around Penn Station, opened yesterday. Expect tacos platters and burritos in the $9-$12 range, plus south-western style sliders and lots of appetizers with names like "I Love Lucy Guacamole House Chips". Status: Certified Open. 1 Penn Plaza, on 34th and 8th ave. (212) 643-1270.
5) Midtown: Midtown Lunch reports that the second branch of LES Italian Sandwich shop Piada is now open in the basement of the Citicorp building on 53rd and Lex. Status: Certified open, 153 Lexington Avenue basement, 212-752-2727.
6) Bryant Park: Midtown Lunch also has the intel on the food kisoks that opened up this week around the free ice skating rink, which include Eat and Go Istanbul (turkish pastries), A Taste of Venice (italian sandwiches), Augustin's Waffles, a Max Brenner sweets stand, and kiosks peddling floutas and soup dumplings. Status: Certified Open, Bryant Park Pond, 6th Ave and 42nd st.
7) Midtown: Via the tipline, Fresco, a burger, burrito and sandwich shop on 10th ave and 57th opened for business on Monday. Status: Certified open, 10th Ave and 57th st, no phone yet.
8) LES:Grubstreet breaks the news that Organic Avenue, a trendy Healthfood/Vegan lounge, set to serve alcohol-free drinks, cleansing elixirs, apps and desserts, will open its doors for a sneak peak party tonight from 7pm-2Am, before its grand unveling in December. Brace... Status: Sneak peak tonight, Open early December, 116 Suffolk St., nr. Rivington.