A special Eater correspondent stopped by Florent today for a 1 p.m. goodbye lunch. It's true that the gas is still out, but that's hardly affecting the expansive menu or the restaurant's loyal fans. His brief observations below:
· Restaurant packed for lunch today -- handful of people waiting by the door to be seated.Who needs gas when you have regulars pouring in night and day to pay their last respects? It's pretty safe to say no one was really coming just for the fries anyway. Have any Florent observations and/or special moments you want to share on the day of Florent's birth? Let us know.
· It's Florent's Birthday!!!!
· That said, the man himself did not appear to be in attendance for the lunch shift.
· Tomorrow is the last day for Kedrick (meaning unclear to me, but probably not regulars)
· Despite the lack of gas, the menu remains robust.
· All Florent Coverage [~E~]