The tickets for Lee Brian Schrager's celeb chef-studded New York Wine and Food Festival, set to take place Columbus Day weekend, go on sale on Monday, June 16. But we've been giving away a mess of tickets all week. The weekend will include parties, special dinners, big tastings, and appearances and demos from everyone in the Food Network cadre (Ray, Brown, Flay) to serious big name chefs like Alain Ducasse, Ferrán Adrià, and Gordon Ramsay. Take a quick look at the general sched outline here to see what's in store. We gave away a few yesterday, and on Wendesday, so here's what on the table today:
· 2 tickets to the Midnight Music & Munchies (10/10, a $100 value)
· 2 tickets to a culinary demo (all day Saturday and Sunday, $70 value)
Since we have been completely inundated with lookalikes we're going to change things up today. To win the above tickets, please tell us about your favorite off-the-menu item. Any restaurant in NY is fair game. Altered on-the-menu dishes better be pretty damn altered. Check in next week when we reveal more winners from over the last few days.
· New York Wine & Food Festival Schedule of Events [Official Site]
· Eater Contest Day 2: Win Tickets to the New York Wine & Food Festival! [~E~]
· 2008 NYC Wine & Food Festival: An Early Warning [~E~]