The tickets for Lee Brian Schrager's celeb chef-studded New York Wine and Food Festival, set to take place Columbus Day weekend, go on sale on Monday, June 16. But we've got a mess of tickets to give away now. The weekend will include parties, special dinners, big tastings, and appearances and demos from everyone in the Food Network cadre (Ray, Brown, Flay) to serious big name chefs like Alain Ducasse, Ferrán Adrià, and Gordon Ramsay. Take a quick look at the general sched outline here to see what's in store. We gave away a few yesterday, we're giving some away tomorrow, and here's what on the table today:
· 2 tickets to the Saturday Morning (10/11) Grand Tasting ($300 value)
· 2 tickets to the Midnight Music & Munchies (10/10, a $100 value)
· 2 tickets to a culinary demo (all day Saturday and Sunday, $70 value)
Since we got so many great entries yesterday, we're going to continue with our chef lookalike contest. To win the above tickets, please send in a picture of your best celeb chef lookalike. See our Will The Real Tom Colicchio Please Stand Up? feature if you need some guidance. The contestants that look the most like our famed chefs win the tickets (bonus points if you are the lookalike). Get to the google image search now, and check in Friday when we give away entry to more culinary demos and parties.
· New York Wine & Food Festival Schedule of Events [Official Site]
· Eater Contest: Win Tickets to the New York Wine & Food Festival! [~E~]
· 2008 NYC Wine & Food Festival: An Early Warning [~E~]