The tickets for Lee Brian Schrager's celeb chef-studded New York Wine and Food Festival, set to take place Columbus Day weekend, go on sale on Monday, June 16. But as a special surprise for Eater readers, we've got a mess of tickets to give away now. The weekend will include parties, special dinners, big tastings, and appearances and demos from everyone in the Food Network cadre (Ray, Brown, Flay) to serious big name chefs like Alain Ducasse, Ferrán Adrià, and Gordon Ramsay. Before we get to the contest, take a quick look at the general sched outline here to see what's in store. We'll be giving away more tickets later in the week, but here's what on the table today:
· 2 tickets to the Saturday Afternoon (10/11) Grand Tasting ($300 value)
· 2 tickets to the Sunday Afternoon (10/12) Grand Tasting ($300 Value)
· 2 tickets to SWEET (10/11), the champagne and pastry event ($350 value)
· 2 tickets to a culinary demo (all day Saturday and Sunday, $70 value)
To win the above tickets, please send in a picture of your best celeb chef lookalike. See our Will The Real Tom Colicchio Please Stand Up? feature if you need some guidance. The contestants that look the most like our famed chefs win the tickets (bonus points if you are the lookalike). Get to the google image search now, and check in tomorrow when we give away entry to culinary demos, more tastings, and parties.
· New York Wine & Food Festival Schedule of Events [Official Site]
· 2008 NYC Wine & Food Festival: An Early Warning [~E~]