East Village: New blog The Food Doc reports that Momofuku Noodle Bar has unleashed a $45 3 (4 if you count dessert) course prix fixe, and a menu (reprinted as large as possible for your pleasure), sent in from a tipster confirms the blockbuster news. Meanwhile, the officials at Momo HQ pony up the following details:
· It starts at 6 p.m., Monday-ThursdayThough Noodle Bar may be the cheapest in the Momo empire, this is still verging on recession special territory, especially once you throw that ice cream in. And note the menu is going to change fairly often, so don't be set on any of of the dishes above. Read the full Food Doc post for an assessment on the dishes.
· The menu is currently priced at $45
· It includes three courses + soft serve (each course has two choices--except dessert)
· The menu is based on limited availability
· Momofuku Noodle Bar [The Food Doc]
· All Momofuku Coverage [~E~]