Don't fill up on the dinner rolls, as we've got another round of Dish coming your way.
1) Hudson River Cafe: Up in Harlem, the ginormous, 6,000-square-foot American restaurant Hudson River Cafe has opened. Notable about this one: the large al fresco bar. The chef here is Ricardo Cardona (of Odeon, as well as NJ eatery Lua). The menu leans heavily on offerings from the sea, such as red snapper ceviche and P.I.E. mussel scabeche but also contains pastas, meat dishes and Latin-tinged fare like seafood asopao. (697 W 133rd St at Twelfth Ave; 212-491-9111). [Eater Inbox, UptownFlavor]
2) Cecel Crepe Cafe: You know, this isn't your standard crêpe place. Yes, cliche, but if we can believe everything that Rob and Robin are selling, true. Apparently, owner Kaz Yokoi, formerly of Sushi of Gari and Payard Pâtisserie, is mixing things up by improvising upon traditional French techniques with Japanese ingredients and preparations, evident in a red-bean-filled version and other fusiony crêpes (including one made with tofu). (135 First Ave between St. Marks Pl and 9th St; (212) 460-5102). [NY Mag]
3) Trois Pommes Patisserie: Emily Isaac, formerly the pastry chef at Union Square Cafe, has decamped to Park Slope to open her own little shop. On the shelves: cakes, pies and the like. (260 Fifth Ave between Carroll St and Garfield Pl, Park Slope, Brooklyn; (718) 230-3119). [TONY]
4) Bar Stuzzichini: This note from a tipster landed in the Eater Inbox yesterday in regards to cameraphone-hating Flatiron establishment Bar Stuzzichini, "Bar Stuzzichini [ed. note: Italian tapas/wine spot] serving dinner tonight. Sign on the window this morning, along with a menu. Invitation to step inside and check it out also posted with opening announcement." Food bloggers, you might want to leave your Canon at home for this one. (928 Broadway between 21st and 22nd Sts; (212) 780-5100). [Eater Inbox]
5) Luna Park: Located inside Union Square Park, restaurant Luna Park has reopened for the season. The menu changes yearly; this summer, look forward to an Italian trattoria menu created by Luis Gonzalez of Coffee Shop. (Union Square Park). [Eater Inbox]