And now, the annual Eater Gift Guide, Part IV.
Today may find you contributing money to newly established (as of yesterday) Kaufman-4-Rubin foundation that will help Mr. City Bakery buy his dream house and land you a lifetime supply of chocolate chip cookies. Not. Going. To. Happen. Neither Maury nor his domicile can be bought. Instead, let's see what the other key players would like to find under the tree.
Maître' d', Daniel:
1) The Best of the Steven Colbert's DVD: "I TiVO it every night and I can't live without my half an hour of laughing everyday after service. I love it!"
2) A Marc Jacobs N/S tote in silver (or any MJ bag, really): I love big leather bags where I can throw all my staff in and this one seems just perfect for that.
3) A Gift Certificate for a whole day (or a whole 2 hours; that would do too) in a Spa: "massage, manicure, pedicure ... A whole day of treating myself after the holidays, I need it."
Eric & Bruce Bromberg
Brothers; Proprietors, Blue Ribbon Restaurants
1) Audi R8
2) Tickets to a Led Zeppelin show: "if they play again!"
1) Arctic Cat m1000 snowmobile
2) Völkl Gotama skis
3) Miele steam oven
· A Very Eater Christmas: The Gift Guide, I [~E~]
· A Very Eater Christmas: The Gift Guide, II [~E~]
· A Very Eater Christmas: The Gift Guide, III [~E~]