clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Bouley Evacuated Following Carbon Monoxide Incident

The Sun and others report that David Bouley's Bouley was evacuated last night when carbon monoxide levels reached, get this, 500 parts per million (normal levels are around 10 parts per million) in the dining room. Though 16 people fell ill and three were taken to area hospitals, no one was seriously injured. The cause is believed to be a malfunctioning HVAC.

This morning, Bouley tells us that they'll be closed for lunch today but will reopen for dinner.

Sign up for the newsletter Sign up for the Eater New York newsletter

The freshest news from the local food world