While we survived yesterday's numerical omens, these poor places just didn't have a chance. Herewith, Tim and Nina's latest installment of the last month's closings.
Much more carnage, after the jump.
· East Lake
· El Rancho
· Go Hyang Jip
· Lemongrass Grill (Barrow Street branch only),
· Le Pescadou
· Mainland India
· Mary Ann's (1803 Second Avenue branch only),
· Mee Noodle Shop (First Avenue branch only),
· Osteria Stella
· Quintessence (Amsterdam Avenue branch only),
· Raymond's Cafe
· Roll-n-Roaster (East Village branch only),
· The Sultan
· Tre Pomodori
BONUS SHUTTER: FloFab reports that Tribeca Italian Lo Scalco is closing, but plans to reopen in Midtown.