Today's phototour of Graydon's new house finishes in the back Garden Room. Though mostly empty last night, we'd expect this room to become the hub of the restaurant year-round, with a cozy fire in winter and breezes from the skylighted ceiling in summer. N.B. the room has its own entrance from the street.
The view above is looking into the room from the main dining room; after the jump, an (admittedly crappy) photo of the skylighted ceiling.
COMPLETE WAVERLY INNSANITY COVERAGE...
· Waverly Innsanity: The Food [~E~]
· Waverly Innsanity: The Dining Room [~E~]
· Waverly Innsanity: The Menu [~E~]
· Waverly Innsanity: The Bar [~E~]
· Waverly Innsanity: It Begins [~E~]
All photos property of Eater.