We hope you enjoyed Name that Venue. The average score turned out to be about 5 of 12, so perhaps next time we'll make this puppy a bit harder. To the large handful of folks who turned in perfect scores (we think) without cheating, the Il Mulino VIP number is coming your way.
Without further ado...
1) Soho scene Lure Fishbar.
2) Danny Meyer's flagship Union Square Cafe.
3) Tribeca behemoth Megu.
4) The world famous Oyster Bar.
5) LA import Koi.
6) UES Russian classic Caviar Russe.
7) Conant's Alto.
8) Iacopo Falai's eponymous Falai.
9) The newly installed Piano Due.
10) The eggs-centric Uovo.
11) West 10th Street taqueria Diablo Royale.
12) The legendary Four Seasons (pool room).
All photos by Eater photog Noah Kalina